Tuesday 17 November 2009

Pom Pom Scarf

Remember last week and the crarf shop ? Well i finished the black yarn and ta da here it is
Photobucket
I can only describe the yarn as very soft chenille like feel and warm. The scarf looks lovely and is very warm.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My girls liked it so much that i have ordered another colour from ebay it is a very easy project to make and very fast too. I am not really a knitter as you know but i casted on 12 and used a guard stitch , days later a lovely scarf mashaAllah.

I am also making a lap top skin for my daughters Red lap top. I am crochet this with a dc stitch and making a bobble . Can you see the bobbles? Its looking good so far but i had to tweak the bobble stitch a little to make it more firm and protruded.
Photobucket
A picture my DD made for me , she loves crafting and is learning to knit.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Emma said...

Masha'Allah- your a fast worker! the scarf looks fab, so snuggly and the laptop yarn looks gorgeous-is it self patterning?

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

why JAzakAllahu khyrun sister, the yarn is self patterning in colour but the pattern i am using is from a book.

Adventurous Ammena said...

that scarf looks soo thick and lovely masha'allah. Ohhh, I know shes a little crafter masha'allah. I got the spoon to prove it ;)

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace