Tuesday 17 November 2009

Ricotta And Spinach Cannelloni

My dear traveller friend returned from The Gambia. I was busting to hear all about her adventure and see her pictures. Also after 2 weeks of no electricity and no running water. Limited diet and a basic way of living, i guessed she was ready for a treat. I cooked some of her favourite food.
Ricotta And Spinach Cannelloni Recipe

I have never made Cannelloni but decided to try it and i use this recipe. The dish was fairly easy to make and very tasty, full of flavour.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I served it with steamed vegetables
Photobucket
Photobucket
For tea we had pineapple upside down cake and mint tea. Now i have made this cake before and thought it was on my blog , in fact i am sure it is but i could not find it . So i am going to add a recipe here
Photobucket
I threw away my silicone cake mould as its rubbish and it ruined my cakes on many occasions. Have a look and see what it did.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to cut away the burnt top and sides to reveal a delicious cake!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Fruitful Fusion said...

Assalaamu Alaykum,

Guess what we had for lunch today! We had spinach and feta rolls. I put them in cooked lasagne sheets and rolled them up! And we had roasted veggies (potatoes, carrots, french beans and beetroots)! Great minds think alike!

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace