I have honestly been guilty of neglect of my blog as i have favoured FB just recently but iam back on with an award and a tag.
First the awards
Much to my shame i have forgotten who gave me this one , its been a while sorry.
There is another but the link didn't work for me
perhaps ummhassan can tell me something about this?
I would like to thank everyone who reads and supports my blog , i can't imagine come here with out you ladies. Thank You
Now for the tag, there is nothing like a tag to bring you back after a blog absence
Happy Muslim Mamma tagged me here
Here are the rules of this tag:
1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!
2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you!
1. I feel bad that i don't give my kids enough hugs and tactile affection.
2. Humm well i love their company, i love their sense of humor, i love it when they are kind, i like it when they are thoughtful, when they want to learn, I like going on hols with them, I love them for all they are mashaAllah.
Chasing Children and recipes
Strangerin this duniyyah