Wednesday 10 March 2010

New crafts to share

As a result of the craft fair we did attempt some new crafts and here are our attempts. I must what started out as crafts for just me all the kids have taken over and i have hardly had a look in............keep them busy and they do it as a relaxation hobby in their spare time..............rather crafts than TV or PC any day alhamduilah , so i am not really complaining!
Handbag card making for dd age 8
handbag craft
bag cards
Photobucket
Photobucket
First attempts. Do let us know what you think?
Photobucket
Felting with needles look what i made
needle felting
neddle felting egg
i didn't really take to this craft and don't think i will be developing it.
Now my fav and the families Decoupage...be warned its addictive! It's the recycling and re-vamping that appeals to me a lot thrifty craft really!
the decopatch lamp
my son and his cousin made this lamp for his bedroom
my work
yummy
Photobucket
decopathc
decopatch
I should have used a brighter colour
decopatch
Photobucket
A coaster
decopatch
A piece of rock from the sea that i used for tayumn but not any more opps!
Photobucket
some drawers before and now
ta da...........
decopatch
smoky eye
at work
re-vamp an old food jar
Photobucket
letter for F

decopatch
decopatch

Eldest has taken over my big project of the coffee table .mashaAllah its coming along lovely.no pictures yet sorry!

1 comment:

seekingjenna said...

wow....busy bsy busy masha''allah!!!

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace