Saturday 25 April 2009

New Craft

I have been trying my hand at stitching and as the expert was in town, i seized the opportunity for some direction and here is what i am working on at the moment.

Photobucket
I don't know if you can see my stitching in blue?
It will look like this eventually
Photobucket

i find this craft time consuming and a need for patience but ever so relaxing mashaAllah.
Photobucket
This is just a practice strip i done , trying out all the different types of sticth myself.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Adventurous Ammena said...

expert? hmm.. I wouldnt go that far but shukran sis :) I had fun talking with you about it.. was fun 'just the 2 of us' having a chit chat, did u realise we have never done that before.. just us 2, in person :) insha'allah there will be many more times

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

well in my book you are the expert mashaallah, some sisterly bonding going on there over the sticthing , yeah your right never had a one to one and yes it was nice sister hugsxxxx

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace