Saturday 25 April 2009

My Afternoon in Covent Garden

I had to be here twice this week , now its been a very long time since i have last visited here perhaps nearing as much as 10yrs. As with any big city it was all change. I enjoyed visiting this part of London, i took some snaps to share have a look for yourself. I must add i came away inspired after visiting all the different craft markets and the talent on show was amazing!

Photobucket
My journey starts here on an errand
Photobucket
The Waldorf Hotel
Photobucket
Photobucket
The cutest petite cake shop with the cutest little cup cakes see it here

Photobucket
Then there was chocolates
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And a Highlander
Photobucket
Photobucket
Live entertainment while you dine.
Photobucket
Lots to see and buy
Photobucket
The hand crafted good on sale blew me awys the sher talent
Photobucket
Socks
Photobucket
Jewerlly made from silver knives and forks , spoons too amazing!
Photobucket
This ones a fork can you tell?
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are Hand made Baltic amber and silver, vintage inspired jewellery by Andrew Pacak.
There are load more lovely things on sale worth a look.

3 comments:

Barbara Bradford said...

So many lovely sights, thank you for sharing. I especially love the silver with the Baltic amber in it. My dear grandmother left me strands of Baltic amber. I should see if a jeweler here would make me such.

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

Barbara thanks for the comments, well i gave into that particular stall and indulged myself. A treat I call it! I purchased a Amber ring and i love it! The Amber has been heated until it has changed colour so its green really nice mashaAllah.

You must see if you can get the Amber you have made up into earings or a pendant it is so pretty and not to forget to mention special!

seekingtaqwa said...

ooh masha'allah..Imiss covent garden..as a kid we only lived about 25 mins walking distance...and I used to really love this part of London....thanks for sharing the pics...
xxx

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace