Thursday 11 March 2010

Inspired

by Ines and Cindi and most importantly The pioneer woman i invested in her book myself too and have been inspired to make some dishes from there not quite following the recipes word for word but inspired to try my own.

Have a look
egg in the hole
Egg in the hole This one is easy and a real confort food the kids love it. Reminds me of the old British ''runny egg and soldiers'' with half the hassle.
egg in the hole
egg in the hole
Photobucket
Meat balls
meat balls
meat balls
meat balls
meat balls

3 comments:

UmmAbdurRahman said...

I waited in line for almost 5 hours to meet the pioneerwoman and get my cookbook signed. We also got to meet her two sons and have her husband sign our cookbooks as well. Fun times. I've had good luck with many of her recipes.

Nice to see you posting more again :)

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

My friend from New York met her too. Her book is so down to earth and humorous .i adore her photo's skill esp from how when cooking. The book was worth buying signed copy or not!

Nice to read you sister any chance for you to update your blog? Missed you , how is the pregnancy and your wee son? DH ok too? Settled back into life there? khier inshaAllah!

Unknown said...

MAchallah we eat birds in a nest almost daily here! really love it - kid friendly machallah!

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace