Monday 5 October 2009

I Rippled it..............

Who remembers this , although i did say to myself i would not craft durring Ramandan and focous all my energies on spritually and attaining a higher level in it. I couldn't resist, I don't know wheither it was the fasting and lack of brain cells functioning without food and hot cups of tea , that i just couldn't get this right...........i nearly gave up but after at least 4-5 attempts i persevered now obsessed! I cracked it and how easy it is subhanAllah. Thank you to Attic 24 for her colourful and inspirational blog.
To me the ripples were like waves upon the Mediterranean sea..I felt mesmerized sailing in and out with my hook each colour showing the mood of the sky reflecting upon the sea.
The cushion is for my DS for his newly decorated room for his PC chair (not the chair in the post coincidently it will be a PC chair in royal blue God willing!)...........he loves it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Adventurous Ammena said...

nice masha'allah.. maybe you can teach me to do all this when I have to give in to being domesticated ;)

Somayya said...

AsSalaam Alaikum

Mashallah, glad you persevered. I still haven't been able to get the hang of crochet!!!!

Unknown said...

MachAllah this is great. My mum is here, she is teaching us how to knit. It is going much better for my 10y old then me LOL! Machallah this looks very nice!

Hajar Alwi said...

Love the ripples! Felt as if it has a calming effect!

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace