Wednesday 25 June 2008

A Day AT A Time

Desire chip
Since my return to the UK i decided , I was here to benifit my deen and use the wealth of resources the UK has for Muslims mashaAllah, namely get on top of my Quran recitation and morisation inshaAllah.. This is one of the few blessings i can still apprechaite in the UK. I decided not to fall into my old ways, benifit my family more and spend my time with them more. Not to out do my health by getting involved in a hectic socail life (as in the past). To keep it real, to take it a day at a time. Work through/towards one issue and then tackle the next. To take in hand the here and now and lay the ground for whats to come. HEALTH for all the family is on the ajenda.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Umm Ibrahim said...

Assalaamu alaikum,

I think this is what we all need to do - do posts any ideas you come up with!

hugs xxx

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace