Sunday 12 June 2011

Random Pictures

Photobucket
Photobucket
A local dolls house shop..I just love dolls houses.
Photobucket
a paper fairy cafe, given to me as a gift.
Photobucket
A new jewellery box
Photobucket
Inside my box of Earl Gray Tea.
Photobucket
My 9 year old work on a project about ancient Egypt throws up this wonderful piece of work mashaAllah, I liked it so much I had it framed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
A trip to town and some nice pictures by the river
Photobucket
Had my bedroom finally decorated before the arrival of Itty Bitty, the paper for the feature wall.
Photobucket
Cross Stitch i purchased a few years ago with the hope to be able to complete but counted cross stitch is not easy. a dear friend is doing it for me now and I cant wait mashaAllah
Photobucket

No comments:

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace