Thursday 30 October 2008

I deleted my HE blog

For those that followed it , i nearly deleted this one to but held myself back. Lots of changes settling, unsettling , test and trials but alhamduilah i am still here. Settling back has been very difficult so far and to me yet no end to the un settlement i didn't realise it would be so hard and dragging but it is! Should have stayed n Algeria hey? Thing is I feel i have certainly slipped back into the stressful life style of London, rush rush rush as much as i tried to resist it i couldn't it had to be done. The one place where i should be feeling safe and relaxed i feel terror and fear so that has not helped my re-settling down. Life is different i must admit my attitude is different, i am different, we are different. is that a good thing or bad? only time will tell.
I did take some pictures during my absence so here are the food ones beacause hey i gota eat!

Millionaries shortbread
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Autum Vegi's
Photobucket
Mousaka
Photobucket
Apple Crumble
Photobucket

3 comments:

UmmAbdurRahman said...

You had another blog???? anyway, I'm glad to see you back. I've missed you.

Fruitful Fusion said...

Assalaamu Alaykum,

I'm so glad your back! Missed you! Don't leave us!!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

AsSalaam Alaikum

Yes, please don't delete this blog - we would miss you.

You know how proud I am of all you are accomplishing. You need to focus on the positives of what you are doing, and forget the rest inshallah.
Be brave our "London Warrior"

Prayers for Peace

Prayers for Peace